Summer plans

I'm not sure where I'm going to go in the summer, I think I'm going to stay with my family and my friends,But I think I have some plans to do in the summer: I'm going to work because I need to buy a notebook for my studies, the last semester I didn't have one and It was a deal to do some works. Also I want to learn to play the guitar, I have an electric guitar, but never learn how to play it.
Some other activities I want to do is read, I recently discovered a book that intrigued me so much: "Discours de la servitude volontaire ou le Contr'un", sounds interesting, also recently discovered another topic called Anarcho transhumanism, something about being against the tyranny of genes.

I don't have too much to do, my grandmother has alzheimer and we need to be here to take care of her, so at this point, things start to being more complicated for us as a family, my younger brother has Down Syndrome and some autistic facts, he even don't know how to speak, so I think I'm going to be with him a great part of the day and of course, the summer, obviously, I'm going to have some fun with my friends and have my breaks for all this situation, but always keeping in mind all my responsibilities.

Comments

  1. I agree with you in that I want to stay with my family and my friends, and work for buy a notebook is a good plan because is a tool so good, well post take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family compromise is amazing!!! find time to play guitar, it is a beatify practice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment