What do I expect with blog sessions?

What do I expect to write in this blog sessions?
The most I can think about is music, bands, etc. It's a thing I enjoy a lot. In fact I have a lot CD's and recently started to buy vinyls.

Which of the four skills (speaking, reading, listening, writing) is easier and more difficult in your opinion. Why?
I think reading listening and talking are not that much difficult to me, because I have a lot of practice in those, but I have some problems with speaking, I haven't that spark to say the things I'm thinking in the moment, It's a bit hard to find some words and that take place to uncomfortable pauses or silences.

What's your opinion about the use of blogs in this course?
I think the blog sessions is useful to put in practice an everyday speaking/writing and learn some words in certain topics (learn some vocabulary).

Comments

  1. I understand you, me too had problems with the speaking but is just practice and after that I upgrade my skill for speak don`t worry about this I sure that you will achieve progress in this aspect

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sound of vinyls is so clean DAYUM. What's the last one you bought?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you buying vinyls now? You really are a cheeky hipster, I collect them too hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throughout the semester you will feel more comfortable and I'm sure that at the end, you will be very good english speaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to read the differents opinions about the music that everyone got. At least, of these class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment