English languages challenges

Doing english at university, was not very different for me, but it always help to put some order in my mind and learning some vocabulary. There's a couple of words I've learned how to use it like "Shall", It was very useful. The class was very fun for me and have such a great time coming, that's why I didn't take the english exam to exempt.
I think, my pronunciation has enhanced, enriching my vocabulary is very useful too and I think this point is the most I was needing, in the future I'm planning to take a scientific english subject, then I think there is too much to learn in the future, because reading papers is really a thing in my career, so I think it's a need and a very useful thing.
In my life I use a lot of english, most of the music I hear is in english and I really want to know what my music is trying to communicate. I remember when I was a child, my father and I love to listen music in the car, my dad used to play "The Wall" by Pink Floyd in a cassette. Also as a child, I don't like to play with toys, I found them very useless, instead I really like to play cards with my friends then, and obviously, they were in english, so I have to learn it in order to know how to play and what an specific card do, so english was an everyday fact. Nowadays english is more important than then to me, because of my career, in the future I will keep enhancing it, that's my goal.



Comments

  1. i think that learn some vocabulary is so important for the people that can to learn any other language

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could be classmate too in the scientific english course! that would be great...
    Nice post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. For understand very well a paper the vocabulary is primordial ... and, of course, for speak another language ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also learn a lot of English through music

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. We had a lot of fun in classes and what we learned most was vocabulary.
    It's a good idea to plan to take a Scientific English course, it will undoubtedly help you a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment