My future job

To be honest I have no preference for job yet, I'm very open about it, I would like to work in a clinical laboratory, but also, research looks like a very interesting field for me, to do classes it's an option too. My career is oriented to research so, this might be my most visible future, but I think I can do clinical laboratory too. I can think working in a clinical laboratory is like analyzing some samples from other people. As a researcher, I think I would like to do it on proteins, because this field is so big, that you can actually can do researches in other fields. All of this are indoor jobs (because they are in labs), but I think you can do social works to bring science to the people ( this point is very important, because the people can take the real weight or importance of your job and this is beneficial for the scientifics too. I would like to travel (and I consider this point very important), because you need to share knowledge with other scientifics in order to complement your researches. The salaries varies depending on the work, the researcher can make like around six hundred or seven hundred CLP in a month is not that much and I think I have to complement it with other job in this (like being a teacher), but working in a clinical lab, you can make a lot of money ( 1,5 million CLP in the first year), but there's no much job offers in this (probably that is why they pay this amount of money).
If I think I can take a major, I would like to take it in proteins, because is a big field that you can also research about others fields.My future jo

Comments

  1. yes I agree with you that clinical laboratory is a good option for work in a future, and the salary is so good to, nice post bro take care continue with it bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clinical laboratory is very good option, there are very few pharmacists in the area and they are quoted.

    regards !

    ReplyDelete
  3. clinic or research? jajaj just the opposite of what I want

    ReplyDelete
  4. the research is a very interesting field for the pharmaceutical chemist ... I think it's up to you ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment