Postgraduate studies

I'm considering to take postgraduate studies, but not in this moment, maybe in the future. I'm considering to studying about proteins, because they are so interesting and It is a big field to work in. If were me, I would study all subject possible in my career, but I can´t, so I will study something that can involve a great numbers of fields. I would like to study here in Chile, because It is going to be easier to get a job after all, also, in science field Chile has good reputation, so I think I don't need to go outside. I think the best option to study a postgraduate is part-time, because you can work and study at the same time. I think It is too soon to think about a postgraduate, my thoughts could change through years, so I'm going to take it easy, enjoy what I'm studying and keeping me informed about what fields are about, I need to learn more things to be more conscious about it. Toxicology was another field that caught my attention, because i don't know, the fact of manipulate dangerous things excites me a bit (impulse of idiocy if you could say it somehow), I don't think about another field that caught my attention, just those I've mentioned before. Any way, I have a long time to think about it.

Comments

  1. me too think that think about post grade studies in this moment don´t are appropiate, I think that this just will distract, well post take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. the proteins are a very difficult "world" of the science and I think that they are so interesting too. I hope that you can do all the courses that you wanna do in the future :)
    Good Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The proteins have an interesting behavior in many areas, are a good topic for the science.
    I have the same idea about the post grade, right now I can't decide what I want to study next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toxicology is very entertaining, and there are many possibilities to specialize, in our faculty and in the PUC.

    regards !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toxicology is very entertaining, and there are many possibilities to specialize, in our faculty and in the PUC.

    regards !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment