Back to the past

If I have to choose between go to the future or past. I think I will prefer going to the past, because there are some things I would like to "fix" (prevent) and some things were better in the past.
If I could change something, I would change the anonymous society system in football, because it is too bad, They don't know how to manage a team, They don't know anything about football, Even, They're a failure as a businessmen (ironic, since they're are businessmen), because they always waste tons of money. They must disappear. If you ask me in what period of time I would like to go back, I would say to the 80's and the 90's and I'm going to stay as long as I can get the things I want, I like to collect football shirts and I'm a big fan of Colo-Colo, in this period of time, shirts were more difficult to get (home shirts from the team started to be sold in '92 and away shirts in '96), today, these shirts are too expensive and rare to find, but at this time they were cheaper, Actually I have shirts from '96, '98, '99, 2003, 2006, 2007 and 2011. but my favourite ones are the away 1994 and away 2001, and They are really, but really rare to find. Actually the away '94 version, only exist match worn shirts, I like it because I find them really pretty.
Away '94

Comments

  1. really? Tshirts? jaja
    Well, interesting motivation to travel in time

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me with the passion that you write of the soccer ... the truth the soccer is a passion ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment