My favourite movie

First to say, I don't watch movies at all, I'm not really into this,there is not many movies that catch my attention and recently I find it a little bit boring (maybe because of the movies coming out). Anyway, I can tell you something about my poor and scarce movie likes: My favourite movie is The Dark Knight saga, Usually I don't like hero movies, but this is an exception, because it's a different style. Hero movies tend to create characters so idealized, with pure and clear ideals of justice, I don't like that. But this saga is different, is darker and dense, shows a weak hero constantly fighting against his own thoughts and sometimes, against his people. I feel it is something more real and I like it.
I don't have a favourite kind of movie, because I don't watch them too much, I like movies that have things that make them non-cliche or scientific topics (or philosophical).
The most recent movie I've watched is "Interstellar", I like it so much, It was interesting and entertaining. I definitely recommend it, If you have the chance to watch it, do it, you won't regret.

Comments

  1. I saw a movies about batman but really not one end for like me, maybe in the future I¨ll see again this movies and give it other oportunity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher Nolan has made amazing movies. One of the most beautiful science fictions movies were made by him. I think Inception is his best work. The special effects, the actors and actresses he used, and the complexity of the story made this movie his crown jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batman's movies are fun, but I'm speaking about the most current ones. The oldest movies, don't call me the attention

    ReplyDelete
  4. In general the films of Nolan are very good

    Memento is one of the first of that director and is one of the best.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment