A country I'd like to visit

A country I'd like to visit is Japan, because of their onsen, an onsen it's like a spa for us. I know there is a little town in the southern island called Kurokawa Onsen, this town is famous about this topic. One of the thing I most like to do there is resting, enjoying and be immersive in the nature, that's the thing why I prefer Japanese spa more than occidental spa, occidental spa are more like "pools", That's a bit disappointing, you're suppose to be in there for resting and relaxing! Not for hearing people laughing out loud or children playing.
I don't think I like to study or live on there, I only want to go for Holidays, I don't see myself working on there, I mean, Japan is very strict about work, I don't think I can survive on this and because of this I don't think I could enjoy onsen or things the country can offer to the people, just being tourist in my holidays. Good bye Alonso, you're a damn betrayal.


Comments

  1. I agree with you and I think that the spa is a amazing experience for that the people tell me, and the end of your post is the best that I read

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a beautiful country, very different and full of panoramas. I hope someday to visit him.

    regards !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment