My best holidays

My best Holidays was 7 years ago in Conguillio lake. It's a very beautiful place with a unique landscapes.I go there with my parents, my brother and my cousin. We were on camping, because my family likes a lot to stay with nature. As I like to walk a lot, walking was my main activity to do. We expect to stay for one week, but was raining a lot, so we left at the third day. This holidays was the best for me because of the landscapes, the views were magnificents and as I walk a lot, It was a perfect combination and I enjoyed it so much. The last day, I remember when I woke up, It was rainy as hell, the water get into the tent and we started to pack, then, finally I ended so wet, I don't know if I can consider this was good or bad, but I enjoyed it a lot. Definitely I would like to have another holidays like this. Here I show you a photo of the lake:


Comments

  1. This holidays sound really good, I never was camping but for your description I see that is a so good way of get out the preoccupations and enjoy in family our with friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like a place straight of a fantasy book, I also love nature and camping, I would like to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never travelled to the 9th Region, but I would like to. The lakes, the weather, the people, the forests and the view of the mountains... they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely place to stay and explore.

    So many beautiful land-spots such as Sierra Nevada and there's even an Araucaria that's like 1800 years old!

    ReplyDelete

  5. I imagine it must be a beautiful place, I really like the south of Chile, I hope to meet him someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment